Real Time Pain Relief Foot Cream 40g Jar, Free Bonus Samples
5 Free Foot Cream Travel packs (0.5 oz.) $7.50 value, Free S/H!!
No Paraben or SLS
Product and items you will receive:
All products mentioned above and:
- Informational Brochure
- Instructional sheet on correct usage
- Five RTPR Foot Cream Samples, ($7.50 value free)
|Why are we so confident?|
- Allantoin- is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritation.
- Lanolin-works with allantion to moisturize the skin and decrease itching and flaking.
- Aloe Barbadensis- is used topically for its burn healing effects, scar reducing and wound healing properties. Also serves as an anti-inflammatory and moisturizer.
- Emu Oil-This is the transporter. It is the only known oil to penetrate all 7 layers of skin, reduces inflammation as it carries the ingredients to the site of pain.
- Menthol- Proven natural pain reliever.
- Anthemis Nobilis- Anti-inflammatory, a soothing and stimulating antioxidant.
- Eucalyptus globulus-helps soothe minor aches and pains in muscles and joints also working to calm irritated skin.
- Calendula Officinalis- an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It is excellent in healing burns and stings.
- Matricaria Chamomilla- For skin inflammations, sunburn, burns, and can also be added to baths for relaxing tired, achy muscles and feet.
- Willow Bark Extract- Its active ingredient, salicin, has similar health effects as acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin). Willow Bark has also been shown to relieve headaches.
- Witch Hazel- Astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It is a natural remedy for insect bites, great for reducing swelling and traumatic bruises, sunburn, puffy eyes, and itchy skin.
- Recently RTPR also included 4 additional ingredients that are also effective in reducing inflammation; Hypericum Perforatum, Coriander, Tilia Sylvestris and Centaurea Cyanus.
Medical Conditons: RTPR works for: Bursitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Degenerative Joint Disease, Diabetic Finger Sclerosis, Discitis, Exercise-Induced Compartment Syndrome, Gout Immune Complex Disease, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Lyme Disease, Neuropathic Arthopathy, Osgood-Schlatter's Disease, Osteoarthritis, Platar Fascilitis, Rheumatic Fever, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Septic Arthritis, Tendinitis, Tennis Elbow and over 150 types of Arthritis.It also works on the simple back pains, muscle strains, sprains, bruises and cramps.
Don't forget to read the General Medical Disclaimer at the bottom of the listing. All medications you are taking must be consulted with a physician with a list of these ingredients to see if this ingredient based therapy can be used safely without any harmful side effects. In most cases it can be taken safely. Only persons who are on blood thinning medication should consult first since most herbal topical lotions contain ingredients which can inhibit the effects of the blood thinning medication. If you have questions or concerns or need information related to Real Time Pain Relief, please contact the company at 877-787-7180.
PayPal gateway which is highly secure an encrypted. The merchant is never aware of the buyer's transaction details. We do business on Paypal as Prof Sanchez Collectables A to Z. Paypal accepts all major credit cards.
Shipping: All products are imported from our central warehouse in RTPL LLC Edmond, OK 73012. We have established warehouses here on the island of Puerto Rico and it isn't a problem supplying our customers. We ship same or next business day sending a tracking of all shipment to our customers. We ship via USPS. International orders need to choose USPS International Priority Mail Service.
Exchanges and Returns:
For health and safety reasons, the product must be unopened and not used to qualify for a return. Once the product is used or opened, it can not be returned. If the product is damaged during transit, please contact us immediately to resolve the issue. Their is a 14 day return policy if unopened and the buyer pays return shipping. Original purchase will be credited once the product is received by us.